Google earth

Friday, May 11, 2012

Walking Water

On Wednesday we met at the park to fill our jugs with water. We were going to fill up with water at the park and then walk up to school carrying our water. It was up hill most of the way. It was kind of hard carrying the water because it was up hill. At the start the water didn't feel very heavy but by the time we got the top of the hill my shoulders were starting to get tired from carrying the backpack. We got to school and measured our water. I had carried 2 gallons. For extra credit I decided to bike home carrying my water. It was uphill for half of the way home. Carrying and biking my water made me very grateful for running water, that I can just turn on a tap to get.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHERE'D U GET A PICTURE OF ME?!?!?!?
O.O

ttttttttttoooooooooorrrrrrrrrr said...

Hi Zane, I like that you put a picture in and talked about riding home with it.

Emma said...

I like how you talk about you being grateful that we have running water because of what we did on Wednesday. I think thats what the point of the assignment was.

Kenna said...

Zane. It was interesting to hear about your ride home. Half up hill? It was interesting to hear the morning from your point of view and to hear about the after effects like appreciation.

Unknown said...

I like how you say how grateful we are to have running water because of what we did on Wednesday, but I think thats kinda what the point of the assignment was.